Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
All prospective tenants will be given a rental application (TAR 2003 Residential Lease Application). Once completed and returned with the appropriate processing fee, a credit & criminal background will be processed. The first applicant which passes/meets our criteria will be presented to the owner for their consideration.
Our Minimum Requirements Are:
- Rental Application & Rental Guidelines must be completed, signed & fee paid
- Positive recommendation from previous landlord and previous history of on time rental payments
- Applicant must have acceptable credit – no more than 2 late payments in the past 6 months;
- Applicant must pass the criminal-background check
- Monthly Gross income must be 3 times monthly rent amount
- Employment must be verified & 2 current paystubs to be turned in with application
Applicants may be rejected for the following reasons:
- Poor rental history
- Unverifiable credit references
- Insufficient income
- Temporary or irregular employment
- Insufficient length of employment
- Excessive debt
- Too many unpaid bills
All tenants will pay one month’s rent as security deposit together with a $550.00 cleaning fee. The lease needs to be signed and executed no later than 3 days after applicant has been approved. The security deposit & cleaning fee are due upon lease signing. We are willing to extend a courtesy extension for additional pet fees that are due.
The property will be considered MOVE IN ready and available for tenant occupancy when the following items have been completed:
- House Cleaning
- Flooring Cleaned
- Yard service to include mowing, edging, weeding and bush trimming as necessary
- Make-Ready items (light bulbs, new a/c fiters, etc).
At Move-In, we will walk thru the property with the tenant. The pro-rated or first month’s rent is collected at that time, the following documents are signed and the tenant is provided keys to the property.
- Move-In Checklist
- Smoke Detector Agreement
- Payment Policy Form
- Inventory & Condition Form
"Thank you and the wonderful women that help you keep such a wonderful management group running so smoothly and professionally. We appreciate you!"
- Sincerely, Julia & Glover
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources
- Tenant to maintain renters insurance at all times while lease is effective.
- Per individual owners’ insurance requirements certain dog breeds are not allowed.
- Maximum number of tenants is 2 per bedroom.
- Two vehicles are allowed – additional vehicles allowed with permission of owner and restrictions of Home Owners Association.
- Waterbeds are not allowed.
- Basketball Nets to be free-standing not permanently attached. HOA Guidelines must be observed if using a basketball net/goal.
- 1st of the month rent is due and payable.
- Late fees are assessed according to the terms of your lease agreement, if applicable.
- 10th of the month – if payment arrangements have not been made, tenants will be sent a 3 day notice to pay or vacate - delivered by local precinct sheriff.
- 14th of the month – if payment arrangements have not been made, legal recourse will be initiated.
Partial rent payments will not be accepted (except by Owner's permission & agreement). Normally, under such circumstances the tenancy is considered terminated.